Chapter 5 Review Questions
- C) a different background color on each page
- B) hierarchical, linear, and random
- B) Colorful pages appeal to appeal to everyone.
- B) perceivable, operable, understandable, and robust
- D) wireframe
- D) all of the above
- C) Both a and b.
- A) the empty screen area around blocks of text and images
- C) Use a Key phrase as a hyperlink.
- B) complementary
Fill in the Blank
- The most common structure used for commercial websites is hierarchical organization.
- All browsers and browser versions do not display web pages in exactly the same way.
- The Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) is a group whose mission is to create guidelines and standards for web accessibility.