1. Which of the following would a consistent website design not have?
C. a different background color on each page.
2. Which of the following are the three most common methods for organizing websites?
B. hierarchical, linear, and random.
3. Which of the following is not a web design recommended practice?
B. Colorful pages appeal to everyone.
4. Which of the following are the four principles of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines?
B. perceivable, operable, maintainable, and robust.
5. Which of the following is a sketch or blueprint of a web page that shows the structure (but not the detailed design) of basic page elements?
6. Which of the following are influenced by the intended or target audience of a site?
D. all of the above
7. Which of the following recommended design practices apply to a website that uses images for it's main site navigation?
C. Both a and b.
8. Which of the following is known as white space?
A. the empty screen area around blocks of text and images.
9. Which of the following should you do when creating text hyperlinks?
C. Use a key phrase as a hyperlink.
10. Which of the following is a color scheme that consists of two colors that are opposite from each other on the other wheel?
Fill in the Blank
11. The most common structure used for commercial websites is
12. All browsers and browser verisons do not display web pages in exactly the same way.
13. The Web Accessilbility Initiative (WAI) is a group whose mission is to create guidelines and standards for web accessibility.