1) The origin, purpose, and features of HTML are all very interesting. HTML is a set of directions that tell the browser software what and how to display . Also tell the software how to manage a web document.
2) No software is needed to create a web page document. What you do need, thought, is a text editor. Testing your web pages can be done by going to these sites Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Google Chrome.
3) The body element shows what will be seen on the web page such as text picture, and links. The head element will create main and darkened headings.
1)The heading element is rendered as a "block" of text by the browser and displays with empty space. Also has the headings go down from h1-h7 the titles will become smaller.
2) Ordered lists displays a numbering or lettering system to itemize the information contained in the list. While a unordered list displays bullet or list maker before each entry.
3) The block-quote element allows a block of quoted text to be separated from the rest of the paragraphs, indented on both right and left.
1) Special characters allow you to use copyright symbol, and other symbols that you cant find on the key board.
2) Absolute links indicates the absolute location of a resource on the Web.yes.
3) You use relative links to link web pages within your site. yes it is used in the href value.
A) http://www.w3schools.com/html/html5_intro.asp is the URL for W3schools.com. B) This website is geared towards the beginner level. C)For someone who just started or who knows a little about HTML5 I would say its a good starting off point. They provide support, elements, Semantics, Miration, and Style Guide. D) semantic elements clearly defines its content form, table, and article. Also you can use a footer.