1. html is used to place graphics, headings, paragraphs, and more on a webpage. It also tells a browser how to interpret a document.
2. Notepad to create the html & a basic internet browser
3. Head section has info. that describes web page document & body has actual tags, texs, or images.
1. Heading element changes the size of the text displayed.
2. Unordered list displays bullets & an ordered list displays numbers.
3. It's used to display text indented.
1. Special characters each have a code for instructing how to display the character on a page.
2. When you need to link to resources on other websites. Yes.
3. When you need a link to web pages within your site. No.
b. Beginner level.
c. Yes, it's simple.
d. Nothing that I haven't learned in class.